A Scout is Thrifty...
Help them earn their own way to Summer Camp!
- Alamo Area Council is pleased to announce the continuation of the Camp Card fundraising program. Scouts can earn their own way to a Summer Camp or Day Camp!
What are camp cards?
The Camp Card is an award-winning program that has proven successful in many different Boy Scout councils. Camp cards are discount cards that offer discounts at several local retailers.
- Each Camp Card is sold for $5.00, with 50% going to the unit and 50% going to the Council.
- Units are encouraged to use these funds to ensure that every Scout can attend summer camp; the Council's portion covers the cost of production, securing sponsors, promotional materials, and supports camping and other operations for Scouting year-round.
- The sale begins February 28, 2014 and ends May 2, 2014, giving units nearly 9 weeks to sell and close out their accounts.
- Units can participate in the Camp Card program RISK FREE - unsold Camp Cards can simply be returned to the Council by May 2, 2014 with no penalty
For more information, please contact the Alamo Area Council Camp Card Staff Advisor at Campcards@AlamoAreaBSA.org