ALAMO AREA COUNCIL CAMP CARD SALE
WHAT ARE CAMP CARDS?
The Camp Card is an award-winning fundraising program that helps Scouts earn their way to camp or other outdoor adventures! The Alamo Area Council Camp Cards offer discounts at several area businesses.
- Each Camp Card is sold for $5.00, with 50% going to the unit and 50% going to the Council.
- Units are encouraged to use these funds to ensure that every Scout can attend summer camp; the Council's portion covers the cost of production, securing sponsors, promotional materials, and supports camping and other operations for Scouting year-round.
- The annual sale is held during the spring and traditionally runs from the end of February to May.
- Units can participate in the Camp Card program RISK FREE - unsold cards can be returned to the Council by the scheduled end date with no penalty.
For more information, please contact the Alamo Area Council Camp Card Staff Advisor at Campcards@AlamoAreaBSA.org.
2015 CAMP CARDS REGISTRATION & SALE DETAILS
- Follow this link to register your unit for the 2015 Camp Card Sale.
- Sale Dates from February 27 - May 8, 2015
Friday, February 27 from 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday, February 28 from 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Monday, March 2 by appointment
- Payment and/or Unsold Card Return Deadline
By Friday, May 8 or LATE FEES OF 25 CENTS WILL APPLY to all sold and unsold cards.
2015 CAMP CARD PARTNERS
Valid only at participating locations:
- Corner Store – free 20 oz Dr. Pepper with the purchase of any size coffee, fountain, or icee
- Alamo Drafthouse – get $10 off $20 worth of food and beverages (one-time use)
- Burger King – 50 cent ice cream cone; no other purchase required
- Carl’s Jr. – buy a thick burger combo and get a western burger free
- Express Lube – $8 off an oil change
- Lenny’s Sub Shop – buy any combo get one 5" sub free
- Pizza Hut – free order of breadsticks with the purchase of a large pizza at regular menu price
- Popeye's – buy a 3 piece combo and get a 2 piece dinner free