About the Exploring
Program of the Alamo Area Council
is a unique career exploration program for young men and women ages 10 –
20. With a focus on Law Enforcement,
Fire & EMS Services, and Health Care, the proven Exploring program within
the Alamo Area Council provides students with an opportunity to learn about a
variety of career fields and network with professionals already working in
those fields. Learn more at www.Exploring.org or www.AlamoAreaBSA.org/Exploring.
- Real-world career experiences for 14-20 yr. olds
- Delivered through partnerships with thousands of businesses, organizations, state, local and federal agencies
- Mentoring, internships, and community service
- Social and Career Networking opportunities
- Aligned to the 16 US Dept. of Ed career clusters
- Proven Leadership development program
Exploring's 5 Areas of Emphasis:
Career Opportunities, Leadership Experience, Life Skills, Citizenship, and Character Education.
How Do I Support This Program?
Click on the red donate button to begin to pay by credit card or electronic check. Thank You for your Support!
Online Exploring Resources and Info:
Contact Exploring Team by email Exploring@AlamoAreaBSA.org
Phone 210-341-8611 Ext. 160
- District Chair
- District Commissioner
- District Scouting Relations Executive
- Exploring Director -- Angel Martinez
"It has been my pleasure working with Boy Scouts of America all these years. I know for a fact this is a great program for young adults in which many of our Explorers have gone on to very successful careers. It is rewarding seeing them giving back to the community in which they live." ~ Vickey Ambrus, Exploring Post 1401 Advisor with Bexar Co. Constable Pct. 4