Click the image cover to the left or below to download the most recent PDF version of the Adventure Guide.
The Inaugural "Adventure Guide" was released at the Council-wide roundtable on Thursday, August 14, 2014. A Fall/Winter guide will be released during every Scouting Expo (formerly known as the Council-wide Roundtable) in August/September and a Spring/Summer edition will be released at District roundtables in February.
Each Adventure Guide will cover all events, trainings, and important dates that volunteer leaders or parents need to know about, as well as the operations and opportunities offered by the Alamo Area Council for the coming months.
Each guide will begin with some general information about the council and its operations, and then will move into separate sections for training (Scouting University), camping and activities. In each of these sections, upcoming events will be listed with a description and all relevant details; including a URL to the council’s website page that describes the event in more detail and contains the registration page.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Adventure Guide. If you do not have it, you can download the Adobe Reader by clicking on the “Get Adobe Reader” image below.
Past Adventure Guide Publications
Publication / Issue name Publication Date
- #1 - Fall / Winter 2014 - 2015 August 14, 2014
- #2 - Spring / Summer 2015 February 5, 2015
- #3 - Fall / Winter 2015 - 2016 August 13, 2015
- #4 - Fall / Winter 2015-2016 (Digital Update) October 14, 2015
- #5 - Spring / Summer 2016 February 4, 2016
- #6 - Fall / Spring 2016 - 2017 August 11, 2016
- #7 - Spring / Summer 2017 February 2, 2017 Click to Download Centerfold