by Jay Ghormley, for the Alamo Area Council, July 30, 2018
Two types of Popcorn training are now being offered for Unit Kernels and District Kernels. Kernels are invited to attend any, or all, of the offered trainings.
These Forums are designed for idea sharing and general Q&A among kernels. Kernels are encouraged to bring their questions, resources, and ideas to share with other Unit Popcorn Leaders. These events will be informal and guided by the questions and ideas brought by those in attendance.
Two Forums will be held in August;
– Thursday, August 2, at 7:00 p.m. – Council Office (2226 NW Military)
– Thursday, August 16, at the “Scout Me In” Expo, in the Popcorn Breakout Room
Registration for this event is free but required.
In-Person Popcorn System Trainings
Unit and District Kernels are invited to these training opportunities. The Topics to be covered include:
· Logging into the Trails End Popcorn System
· Placing orders
· Tracking Scouts
· Returning inventory to Council
· Other functions of the Trail’s End Popcorn System
Two In-Person Popcorn System Trainings will be offered:
– Thursday, August 9, 7:00 p.m. at the Council Office
– Tuesday, August 14, 7:00 p.m. at the Scoutreach Service Center
Training Videos Available Online
In addition to the training opportunities listed above, Trails End Popcorn has provided online training videos for Unit Leaders and Scouts. The videos may be accessed by clicking the Unit Training link at the top of this page: sell.Trails-End.com