The Alamo Area Council is aligned into 6 traditional Scouting Districts based on school district boundaries (plus three ‘meta-districts’ for specific programs). The counties served by the Alamo Area BSA include Bexar, Atascosa, Bandera, Comal, Frio, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, La Salle, McMullen, Medina, and Wilson.
- FIESTA DISTRICT (Central) – Eroy Burns – includes Edgewood, Harlandale, Lackland, San Antonio, and South San Antonio ISD.
- RIVER DISTRICT (Comal/Guadalupe) – Lesley Vinka – includes Comal, Judson, Marion, Navarro, New Braunfels, Randolph Field, Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City, and Seguin ISD.
- COYOTE DISTRICT (Northeast ISD/AH) – AJ Chaney/Michelle Chapman – includes NEISD, Alamo Heights ISD, Fort Sam Houston
- ROADRUNNER DISTRICT(Northside) – Pilar Colon-Martin – only Northside ISD
- OAK TREE DISTRICT (Northwest) – Terry Ellis – includes Bandera, Boerne, Centerpoint, Comfort, D’hanis, Divide, Hondo, Hunt, Ingram, Kerrville, and Medina Valley ISD.
- MESQUITE DISTRICT (Southeast) – Christopher Mendoza – includes Charlotte, Cotulla, Devine, Dilley, East Central, Falls City, Floresville, Jourdanton, Karnes City, Kennedy, La Vernia, Lytle, McMullen, Natalia, Pearsall, Pleasanton, Poteet, Poth, Somerset, Southside, Southwest, and Stockdale ISD
- m1 – Wildflower District (Scoutreach) – Josh Ozuna – meta-district for holding the urban ‘Scoutreach’ units
- m2 – Wildflower District (Project Aguila) – Christopher Mendoza – meta-district holding the urban outreach units
- m3 – Prickly Pear (Exploring) – Ted Borcherding – meta-district for holding the council’s Exploring Posts