San Antonio League of Scouting Alumni (SALSA)
Remember your Scouting experience?
Remember the fun you had, the lessons you learned, and the friends you made?
We want to hear about your experiences!!
The Alamo Area Council launched our local Alumni Association (SALSA) in the Fall of 2015. The Council welcomes everyone positively and personally impacted by the Boy Scouts of America — and we especially want to hear from former Scouts, their family members, and Scout leaders. Your experiences are examples of our history and the impact we have on the future.
Please click the Join Now button to REMEMBER…REKINDLE…RECONNECT…REINVEST…
Joining is easy, free, and the form should only take just a few minutes of your time to complete.
Feel free to connect with our local Alumni Team anytime at Alumni@AlamoAreaBSA.org.
We look forward to meeting you along the joyous walk down memory lane!
EAGLE TO EAGLE MENTORING PROGRAM
Eagle Scout is the highest achievement attainable in the Boy Scouting program. The designation “Eagle Scout” has a long history since its founding over one hundred years ago. Only 4% of Boy Scouts are granted this rank after a lengthy review process and requirements that take years to fulfill. Since its founding, the Eagle Scout rank has been earned by more than two million young men.
. . . But then what’s next? College? Military Service? Trade School? Work?
Mentoring is an opportunity to help a person grow through discovery. As an Eagle Scout in a particular profession or with an array of life experiences, would you be interested in mentoring a new Eagle Scout interested in a similar field of study or path in life?
Please email Alumni@AlamoAreaBSA.org for more information.
SALSA COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Dr. John Thomas, SALSA Chairman, (210) 863-9951, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Causey, (210) 262-1563, email@example.com
- Renee Greer, (210) 389-8888, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bo Jackson, Service Committee Co-Chair, (210) 389-8888, email@example.com
- Jim Lynch, Awards Committee Chair, (210) 887-6066, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anita Mills, Secretary, (210) 378-1310, email@example.com
- Mike Crownover Jr., NESA Committee Chair,
- Colby Tate, Wood Badge/NYLT Committee Chair –
- Mike Snell, (210) 386-8493, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Moore, Membership Committee Chair, (210) 326-3584, email@example.com
- Mark Wright, Service Committee Co-Chair, (210) 393-6167, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chelsey Luster, Council Staff Advisor, (210) 414-7357, email@example.com