COMMUNICATION NEWS – September 2012
– The Alamo Area Council BSA launched PHASE I of our new communications platform, www.AlamoAreaBSA.org, on August 9, 2012. PLEASE JOIN, if you’ve not done so already!
- Site grows each day – Calendar, Contact, Training, and District Information are on new site. Please bear with us as we add new content, transfer content from the old web site and update areas which may currently appear blank.
- MYCOUNCIL membership – you can create/update a profile on our new website to tailor your communications experience by clicking on the “Join” link on the upper right corner of any page.
Email Communication tools
– We are adding an email management tool called “Express Email Marketing” to help us more efficiently manage our email communications.
- Please confirm or update your email -Many of you on our mailing list may be receiving an email from us through Express Email Marketing asking to confirm or validate your email with us.
- Streamlining Email Communications –We are aware some of you may receive multiple emails from us. We are striving to be more efficient with our email communications. Thank you for your patience in advance.
The Alamo Area Council is dedicated to serving all of our members and charter partners. These new communication tools are being designed to give you the most up to date information and materials to help us offer the best Scouting program around.
Thank you for your support of Scouting and better communications!
Angel Martinez III , Communications Executive