Updated COVID Protocols as of 11-17-21
Based on improving local conditions and updated guidance from local and national health authorities, the Medical Advisory Committee of the Alamo Area Council is updating our policies to reflect the following:
- Masks are no longer required for individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Individuals who are not fully COVID-19 vaccinated must continue to wear masks while indoors or anywhere where social distancing is not possible
- Fully vaccinated individuals may tent together at their parent’s discretion
- All Scouts and Scouters are encouraged to get a COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible
In addition to the policy stated above please:
- Isolate if you are sick, and do not attend any activity/meeting/event if you, anyone you live with, or anyone you have recently been around feels unwell.
- Do not attend any activity/meeting/event if you or anyone you live with has been tested for COVID-19 or another illness and does not have the results back yet.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Until further notice, international travel is not considered an official Scouting Activity.
As always, please exhibit the Scout Oath and Law as we continue to navigate a safe return to the activities we enjoy.