Have you wondered to yourself what’s the difference between the Haunted Forest and Spook-O-Ree? This is the article for you.
Many of you have asked if they’re the same thing. The simple answer is no. Last year in an attempt to do a COVID friendly Halloween event we did the Haunted Forest Drive Through. This was different from prior years, as normally we held the Spookoree campout. Well this year we’re doing both! So what are the big differences?
Haunted Forest (Click Here for more info):
- October 23, 2021 | 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Open to the PUBLIC
- Pack up your family and friends and drive through the spooky Halloween scenes created by volunteers and troops.
- $20 per vehicle
Spook-O-Ree (Click here for more info) :
- November 6 (3pm check in) through November 7 (11am departure)
- For Cub Scouts and their families
- Theme: Broomstick Bash
- You will have the opportunity to camp overnight, so don’t forget your tent.
- Activities, games, hayrides, haunted house, and more!
- Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast provided.
- Early Registration ends October 9, 2021 @ 11:59
- Standard Registration ends November 4, 2021 @11:59
If you want to volunteer or learn more about how to get involved with Spook-O-Ree or Haunted Forest click here.
If you want to volunteer for Haunted Forest, click here for the sign up sheet.