Helpful Hints for Recharter Success
Rechartering is an annual process of your units membership renewal
Here are some helpful hints to make your rechartering experience successful.
- You need to go in as a First Timer user and set up your account along with a new password
- The Charter Fee has gone from $20.00 to $40.00 this year
- If you enter any new youth or adult applications those applications must be turned in with the recharter paperwork or you will be considered defective.
- Please make sure that you have the Executive Officer and Unit Leader sign the recharter paperwork.
- Make sure the Unit Leader and parent has signed any new youth applications
- Make sure the Committee Chairman and Charter Representative have signed any new adult applications
- Disclosure forms are required on all new Adult applications
- If you have adults that are registered in mulitple units/ or on the District level make sure you find out where they want their primary registration to before you pay for them.
- Passwords/Profiles for login will be reset by Melissa Moore
- Your access code for your unit is not linked to your member ID or MYSCOUTING account. The access code can be found in your recharter packet or by calling the Registration Department/Front Desk at 210-341-8611 Ext 100