Scouting at Home Resources for youth in the Cub Scouts program.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Virtual Cub Scout Classes
- Are out of council scouts allowed to register for these classes? Our classes are reserved for Alamo Area Council Classes until through the Sunday the week of the class. If there are still open spots on Monday morning, out of council scouts are welcome to register and fill those spots.
- I am registering for a class, can I use the Check out as a Guest option? Yes, but you will want to create a MYCOUNCIL account on our website at some point to be able to access your order history.
- What is a MYCOUNCIL account? A mycouncil account is a free account through our Council Website that allows you to track your order history and see your results. Go to www.AlamoAreaBSA.org and click on “mycouncil” in the upper right corner, then click on Create an Account.
- When and how will we receive the link to our class? Check your email the morning of the class, they are sent out at night before each class so they should be in your email the morning of your class.
- How will I receive my results? For Alamo Area Council scouts, the results of the class will be emailed to the participant, Cubmaster and Committee Chair listed on the Unit Roster.
- When should I receive my results? Please give the counselors at least a week to input results (if there are follow up classes or homework give the counselor a week from the final submission or meeting).
- What if I selected for Council to mail me my badge? You will receive an email with your results and we will mail the badge to the mailing address on file in our membership database. If we do not have an address for you we will email you to gather this information to mail you the badge.
- I’m a Leader and would be interested in volunteering to teach a class. Wonderful! Please email Adventure@AlamoAreaBSA.org and Chris or Linda will reach out to coordinate with you directly and get your class set up.
- Where can I find more information? All of our registration pages contain specific detailed information for each class, be sure to read everything before and as you register for each individual class. All classes have a PROGRAM tab with more information, make sure you click and read that tab, as well.
If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Cub Scout Classes
- WEBELOS – Stronger, Faster Higher (Oct 26th, 2020, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM)
- Wolf – Call of the Wild (Oct 28th, 2020, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM)
- Wolf – Duty to God Footsteps (Nov 4th, 2020, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM)
- WEBELOS – Cast Iron Chef (Nov 9th, 2020, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM)
- Texas Badge for Cub Scouts (Nov 10th, 2020, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM)
- Wolf – Air of the Wolf – Elective (Nov 18th, 2020, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM)
- Texas Badge for Cub Scouts (Dec 1st, 2020, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM)
- Wolf – Code of the Wolf – Elective (Dec 9th, 2020, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM)
- Wolf – Adventures in Coins – Elective (Jan 13th, 2021, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM)