Adobe Acrobat Reader
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents.
NOTE: Please key in the information on these forms – Thank you
Unit Election forms
Forms and instructions needed prior to the election for UNITS (Please Download, Fill out and Save):
Unit is to prepare Pages 1 & 2 of this report in full and SUBMIT to the Lodge twice:
- First, prior to the election with all fields filled (editable digital file, please) and
- Second, within three days following the election with the Election Team’s results added.
Use theSUBMIT UNIT ELECTION RESULTS link below for both submissions.
For Election Night, print out Pages 1 & 2 and give to the Election Team when they arrive. The Team will record your Unit Election results on these forms and return them to you.
Within 3 days after your election, scan the Youth results (Pages 1 & 2) along with Page 1 of your signed Adult Recommendation forms and submit to the Lodge through the council upload page (click SUBMIT UNIT ELECTION RESULTS link below) – Thank you.
This form is to be used in place of the Youth report above only if 21 or more Youth are nominated. Follow same procedures as above.
NOTE: The two Youth forms above offer pre-printed ballots – please be extremely careful when using these or any other pre-printed ballots to be sure ALL NOMINEES are included. Our Lodge is authorized to hold only ONE Unit Election per election year for each unit.
Unit is to prepare this report in advance of the Unit Election for each Adult recommended. Print out Page 1 of each Adult form, have them signed and ready to present to the Election Team for inspection and review on Election Night. The Youth election results determine the number of Adults that can be submitted.
Within 3 days after your election, scan Page 1 of each eligible Adult form along with Pages 1 & 2 of your Youth report and submit everything to the Lodge through the council upload page (click SUBMIT UNIT ELECTION RESULTS link below) – Thank you.
- ELECTION CEREMONY – Unit Election Teams are to use this ceremony
- RESPONSIBILITY ASSIGNMENTS – outlines the process for preparing and conducting OA Unit Elections
- Unit Election Training for Unit Leaders– How UNITS are to prepare Unit Election reports
- Unit Election Team Training– Instructions for Unit Election Teams UNIT ELECTION TRAINING.pdf
- 2019 INDUCTION INFORMATION– Updated information for the 2019 Inductions
- Call-Out List– Use for all Call-Out Ceremonies
- Committees, Talents & Resources – Tell us how you would like to participate in our Lodge
- Founders Award petition – submit to the Lodge Key 3
- James E West Petition – Submit to the Lodge Key 3
- Health & Medical Record Form – for our weekend Lodge events
- Lodge Officer Application Form– due 72 hours before Lodge Officer election
- Vigil Honor Petition – check form for current deadline submission date