Registration for the 2021 Popcorn Sale begins May 1st.
Due to COVID-19 the Top 200 event has been postponed until spring 2021. Once we have more information it will be shared.
We are excited to announce a new partnership between Alamo Area Council and Pecatonica River Popcorn. Based on your feedback and Pecatonica River Popcorn’s 35 years of supporting Scouting, we are confident Scouts will “Level Up” their popcorn sales during the 2021 Popcorn Sale.
Mark your calendar – the 2021 Popcorn sale registration will begin May 1st. Sales details to follow, but here is a little teaser –
We are working to update this page and its resources.
Continue to check back.
Building a strong, adventurous program is a great way to keep your Scouts active and interested in the Scouting program. Popcorn sales help fund those adventures. The Alamo Area Council’s premier money-earning project is the annual popcorn sale.
- Scouting Units can earn up to 38% in commissions to pay for their Scouting adventures
- No up-front cost or risk to the Units
- Scouts learn salesmanship and build confidence
- 73% of all sales stay right here in our local area
Fundraisers, such as the Popcorn Sale, not only support our Units, but also provide support for Scouting Council-wide to help us serve members and volunteer leaders with top notch programs, training opportunities, and camping facilities.
- 2021 registration
- 2020 Updates
- Popcorn Calendar
- District Kernels
- Prizes & Incentives
- Resources & FAQ
- Allocating Sales Helpful info
- 2021 Inventory Reconciliation Excel doc
- Reconciling Your Account
- Unit Kernel Handbook
- 2020 Council COVID-19 Protocols
- Popcorn Leader online test **
- 2021 popcorn LEADER tools
- 2021 popcorn PARENT tools
- Check Out & Return Policy
- Lone Scout sales
- Scout Advancement
- Trail’s End Scholarship
- BSA Fiscal Policies & Procedures
Email the Council Popcorn Team at Popcorn@AlamoAreaBSA.org
Andrea Franklin, Volunteer Council Popcorn Kernel at email@example.com
Upcoming Popcorn Events:
- Scouting Expo 2021 (Aug 5th, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM)