Register Your Unit for the 2020 Popcorn Sale Today!
Free shipping on all online sales!
Popcorn Leader online test (8/6/19)
2019 TOP 200 SELLERS
Congratulations to every Scout that participated in the 2019 Popcorn Sale! Everyone knocked the ball out of the park with total sales over $1.55M, bringing the average sales per unit to $10,000! Each Scout that sold $25+ worth of product will receive a 2019 popcorn patch and any Scout with recorded sales over $750 will receive “The Power of Popcorn” t-shirt!
Use the buttons below to view the Top 200 Sellers or to see where your unit is ranked for the 2019 sale.
*Unit Sales by District & Unit Sales by Ranking posted on 11/12/19
Trail’s End Popcorn Product Best Buy Date Correction:
A small portion of the Trail’s End packaging printing omitted a space after the date of the month and another after the year in the best by date.
The missing spaces as shown below can lead one to believe the product has expired, but it has not. All product shipped has ample time remaining. We apologize for any confusion the missing spaces have caused and assure you these products have ample time remaining. Going forward, all packages will have spaces in the expiration date (see the example below).
Building a strong, adventurous program is a great way to keep your Scouts active and interested in the Scouting program. Popcorn sales help fund those adventures. The Alamo Area Council’s premier money-earning project is the annual popcorn sale.
- Scouting Units can earn up to 37% in commissions to pay for their Scouting adventures
- No up-front cost or risk to the Units
- Scouts learn salesmanship and build confidence
- 73% of all sales stay right here in our local area
Fundraisers, such as the Trail’s End Popcorn Sale, not only support our Units, but also provide support for Scouting Council-wide to help us serve members and volunteer leaders with top notch programs, training opportunities, and camping facilities.
- Trail’s End 2020 registration
- 2020 Updates
- Popcorn Calendar
- District Kernels
- Prizes & Incentives
- Resources & FAQ
- Allocating Sales Helpful info
- 2019 Inventory Reconciliation Excel doc
- Reconciling Your Account
- Unit Kernel Handbook
- Trail’s End User Reference Guide_2019
- Popcorn Leader online test **
- 2019 popcorn LEADER tools
- 2019 popcorn PARENT tools
- TE Parent Portal and Scout App_2019 (instructions)
- Show & Sell Business Letter
- Take Order Form
- Popcorn Issues Report
- Check Out & Return Policy
- Lone Scout sales
- Scout Advancement
- Trail’s End Scholarship
- BSA Fiscal Policies & Procedures
- LDS Popcorn Sales Resources
We are working to update this page and its resources.
Continue to check back.
Email the Council Popcorn Team at Popcorn@AlamoAreaBSA.org
Andrea Franklin, Volunteer Council Popcorn Kernel at email@example.com
Upcoming Trail’s End Popcorn Events: