Registration open for the 2021 Popcorn Sale!
Be prepared to provide Council Key number 583AAC during registration.
All 200 Top Sellers (+ 1 adult guest) receive admission to the San Antonio Zoo
Top 100 SPIN & WIN – 11 AM July 31st @ the San Antonio Zoo
Details sent on 6/15/21, email was sent to the email the Scout was registered under in 2020.
Tickets available for pick-up starting Tuesday, July 6th, 8:30 am – 6:00 pm at the Scout Service Center located at 2226 NW Military Hwy, San Antonio, TX 78213.
Building a strong, adventurous program is a great way to keep your Scouts active and interested in the Scouting program. Popcorn sales help fund those adventures. The Alamo Area Council’s premier money-earning project is the annual popcorn sale.
- Scouting Units can earn up to 40% in commissions to pay for their Scouting adventures
- No up-front cost or risk to the Units
- Scouts learn salesmanship and build confidence
- 70% of all sales stay right here in our local area
Fundraisers, such as the Popcorn Sale, not only support our Units, but also provide support for Scouting Council-wide to help us serve members and volunteer leaders with top notch programs, training opportunities, and camping facilities.
- 2021 registration
- 2020 Updates
- Popcorn Calendar
- District Kernels
- Prizes & Incentives
- Resources & FAQ
- Allocating Sales Helpful info
- 2021 Inventory Reconciliation Excel doc
- Reconciling Your Account
- Unit Kernel Handbook
- 2020 Council COVID-19 Protocols
- 2021 Product Sales Flyer
- 2021 Door Hanger
- 2021 Take to Work Tent
- Winner Circle Image
- Popcorn Receipts – Fill & Print
- Popcorn Leader online test **
- 2021 popcorn LEADER tools
- 2021 popcorn PARENT tools
- Check Out & Return Policy
- Lone Scout sales
- Scout Advancement
- Trail’s End Scholarship
- BSA Fiscal Policies & Procedures
Email the Council Popcorn Team at Popcorn@AlamoAreaBSA.org
Andrea Franklin, Volunteer Council Popcorn Kernel at email@example.com
Upcoming Popcorn Events: