Submit for Council Ranking & Bonus Prizes NOW!
Prize submission deadline: Tuesday, November 1st by 10:59 PM
Unit Kernels can add up to 40 Scouts on this form. If you have more than 40 Scouts to enter, please submit an additional form. Each Scout must be submitted to qualify for ranking and any Council Bonus prizes including, patches, t-shirt, Top 100 Spin & Win party and for Units opted in the Amazon.com prize program.
Please be prepared to provide documentation for Scout sales as part of your submission. Documentation includes total Square reports, Excel trackers or product sales sheets.
The following information will be needed for each Scout:
- Scout First Name and Last Name
- Total SNS/TO Sales
- Total Online Sales
- If applicable, t-shirt size for all Scouts that sold $800 or more
Important note: Each prize submission will be reviewed by Council and approved, denied or additional information may be requested. If entered total sales per Scout equales more than Unit inventory and online sales, prizes will not be approved. Additional information will be requested.
*You will receive an email once prizes have been approved.
Building a strong, adventurous program is a great way to keep your Scouts active and interested in the Scouting program. Popcorn sales help fund those adventures. The Alamo Area Council’s premier money-earning project is the annual popcorn sale.
- Scouting Units can earn up to 40% in commissions to pay for their Scouting adventures
- No up-front cost or risk to the Units
- Scouts learn salesmanship and build confidence
- 70% of all sales stay right here in our local area
Fundraisers, such as the Popcorn Sale, not only support our Units, but also provide support for Scouting Council-wide to help us serve members and volunteer leaders with top notch programs, training opportunities, and camping facilities.
- 2022 registration
- Popcorn Calendar
- District Kernels
- Prizes & Incentives
- Resources & FAQ
- Allocating Sales Helpful info
- Reconciling Your Account
- 2022 Product Sales Flyer
- 2022 Door Hanger
- 2022 Take to Work Tent
- Winner Circle Image
- Popcorn Receipts – Fill & Print
- Popcorn Leader online test **
- 2021 popcorn LEADER tools
- 2021 popcorn PARENT tools
- Check Out & Return Policy
- Lone Scout sales
- Trail’s End Scholarship
- BSA Fiscal Policies & Procedures
Email the Council Popcorn Team at Popcorn@AlamoAreaBSA.org
Upcoming Popcorn Events:
- Scouting Expo 2022 (Aug 3rd, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM)