Register Your Unit for the 2020 Popcorn Sale Today!
FREE credit card processing through Trail’s End App!
Popcorn Training – New Unit Kernel’s – Saturday, July 25th at 10:00 AM
Registration and zoom link coming soon!
Popcorn Leader online test now available! Two (2) popcorn leaders must complete and pass by August 3rd. Click HERE to take.
Building a strong, adventurous program is a great way to keep your Scouts active and interested in the Scouting program. Popcorn sales help fund those adventures. The Alamo Area Council’s premier money-earning project is the annual popcorn sale.
- Scouting Units can earn up to 38% in commissions to pay for their Scouting adventures
- No up-front cost or risk to the Units
- Scouts learn salesmanship and build confidence
- 73% of all sales stay right here in our local area
Fundraisers, such as the Trail’s End Popcorn Sale, not only support our Units, but also provide support for Scouting Council-wide to help us serve members and volunteer leaders with top notch programs, training opportunities, and camping facilities.
- Trail’s End 2020 registration
- 2020 Updates
- Popcorn Calendar
- District Kernels
- Prizes & Incentives
- Resources & FAQ
- Allocating Sales Helpful info
- 2019 Inventory Reconciliation Excel doc
- Reconciling Your Account
- Unit Kernel Handbook
- 2020 Council COVID-19 Protocols
- Trail’s End User Reference Guide_2020
- Popcorn Leader online test **
- 2019 popcorn LEADER tools
- 2019 popcorn PARENT tools
- TE Parent Portal and Scout App_2019 (instructions)
- Show & Sell Business Letter
- Take Order Form
- Online Direct Promotions – 2020
- Popcorn Issues Report
- Check Out & Return Policy
- Lone Scout sales
- Scout Advancement
- Trail’s End Scholarship
- BSA Fiscal Policies & Procedures
We are working to update this page and its resources.
Continue to check back.
Email the Council Popcorn Team at Popcorn@AlamoAreaBSA.org
Andrea Franklin, Volunteer Council Popcorn Kernel at email@example.com
Upcoming Trail’s End Popcorn Events: