Register Your Unit for the 2020 Popcorn Sale Today!
FREE credit card processing through Trail’s End App!
Due to COVID-19 the Top 200 event has been postponed until spring 2021. Once we have more information it will be shared.
Announcement, Announcement, Announcement!
Join me in congratulating Chelsey in her new role as Marketing Specialist. In her new position, she will be working remotely full-time because she is moving to Thompson Station, Tennessee!! Please note she will be on PTO 10/5/20 – 10/16/20 while she makes the move.
Chelsey is still our Council Popcorn staff member and will continue to run this year’s popcorn sale with the exception of staffing the Popcorn Pantry.
Moving forward, any popcorn picked up from the Pantry will take a little longer to be reflected on your account. We ask for your patience and understanding while she makes the transition to her new position and location. Should you need Chelsey’s assistance while she is on PTO it is important you leave her a voicemail and/or email her so that she can follow up once she is back “in” the office.
The Pantry will be covered by the following people:
- Wednesday – Courtney Bukowski & Arron Elizondo
- Thursday – Sean Magnuson
- Friday – Sean Magnuson & Linda Dieguez
We will miss her dearly, BUT she is still part of our Popcorn Empire and I am so excited for her!
-Andrea, Council Popcorn Kernel
Popcorn Leader online test now available! Two (2) popcorn leaders must complete and pass by August 3rd. Click HERE to take.
Building a strong, adventurous program is a great way to keep your Scouts active and interested in the Scouting program. Popcorn sales help fund those adventures. The Alamo Area Council’s premier money-earning project is the annual popcorn sale.
- Scouting Units can earn up to 38% in commissions to pay for their Scouting adventures
- No up-front cost or risk to the Units
- Scouts learn salesmanship and build confidence
- 73% of all sales stay right here in our local area
Fundraisers, such as the Trail’s End Popcorn Sale, not only support our Units, but also provide support for Scouting Council-wide to help us serve members and volunteer leaders with top notch programs, training opportunities, and camping facilities.
- Trail’s End 2020 registration
- 2020 Updates
- Popcorn Calendar
- District Kernels
- Prizes & Incentives
- Resources & FAQ
- Allocating Sales Helpful info
- 2019 Inventory Reconciliation Excel doc
- Reconciling Your Account
- Unit Kernel Handbook
- 2020 Council COVID-19 Protocols
- Trail’s End User Reference Guide_2020
- Popcorn Leader online test **
- 2019 popcorn LEADER tools
- 2019 popcorn PARENT tools
- TE Parent Portal and Scout App_2019 (instructions)
- Show & Sell Business Letter
- Take Order Form
- Online Direct Promotions – 2020
- Popcorn Issues Report
- Check Out & Return Policy
- Lone Scout sales
- Scout Advancement
- Trail’s End Scholarship
- BSA Fiscal Policies & Procedures
We are working to update this page and its resources.
Continue to check back.
Email the Council Popcorn Team at Popcorn@AlamoAreaBSA.org
Andrea Franklin, Volunteer Council Popcorn Kernel at email@example.com
Upcoming Trail’s End Popcorn Events:
- Scouting Expo 2021 (Aug 5th, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM)