Building a strong, adventurous program is a great way to keep your Scouts active and interested in the Scouting program. Popcorn sales help fund those adventures. The Alamo Area Council’s premier money-earning project is the annual popcorn sale.
- Scouting Units can earn up to 40% in commissions to pay for their Scouting adventures
- No up-front cost or risk to the Units
- Scouts learn salesmanship and build confidence
- 73% of all sales stay right here in our local area
Fundraisers, such as the Trail’s End Popcorn Sale, not only support our Units, but also provide support for Scouting Council-wide to help us serve members and volunteer leaders with top notch programs, training opportunities, and camping facilities.
Email the Council Popcorn Team at Popcorn@AlamoAreaBSA.org.
Andrea Franklin, Volunteer Council Popcorn Kernel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Trail’s End Popcorn Events:
- Trail’s End Popcorn 2019 Distribution (Aug 22nd – Aug 24th, 2019)