Commit Your Unit for the 2022 Sales
- Enter Council Key – 583AAC
- NOTE: your Unit may only register ONCE. We suggest you register using an email account that is accessible by your popcorn team.
- This is the administration site for the sale where you will place Unit orders, list Scout sales, view your invoices, and run reports.
- 3 Unit Leader Required in Pecatonica River Popcorn System
- In top Menu, push “Unit User”
- Add additional contact name and emails in “Alt First Name, Alt Last Name, Alt Position and Alt Email”
Scout information from 2021 will be populated as soon as you commit your Unit. New Scouts will need to be invited by the Unit Kernel.
Scout’s sales are NOT automatically populated. Unit Kernels are responsible for tracking and updating Scout sales.
Building a strong, adventurous program is a great way to keep your Scouts active and interested in the Scouting program. Popcorn sales help fund those adventures. The Alamo Area Council’s premier money-earning project is the annual popcorn sale.
- Scouting Units can earn up to 40% in commissions to pay for their Scouting adventures
- No up-front cost or risk to the Units
- Scouts learn salesmanship and build confidence
- 70% of all sales stay right here in our local area
Fundraisers, such as the Popcorn Sale, not only support our Units, but also provide support for Scouting Council-wide to help us serve members and volunteer leaders with top notch programs, training opportunities, and camping facilities.
- 2022 registration
- Popcorn Calendar
- District Kernels
- Prizes & Incentives
- Resources & FAQ
- Allocating Sales Helpful info
- Reconciling Your Account
- 2022 Product Sales Flyer
- 2022 Door Hanger
- 2022 Take to Work Tent
- Winner Circle Image
- Popcorn Receipts – Fill & Print
- Popcorn Leader online test **
- 2021 popcorn LEADER tools
- 2021 popcorn PARENT tools
- Check Out & Return Policy
- Lone Scout sales
- Trail’s End Scholarship
- BSA Fiscal Policies & Procedures
Email the Council Popcorn Team at Popcorn@AlamoAreaBSA.org
Andrea Franklin, Volunteer Council Popcorn Kernel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Popcorn Events:
- Scouting Expo 2022 (Aug 3rd, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM)