contact info: (210) 341-8611 x 500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
We will be closed Thanksgiving Day & the day after Thanksgiving (11/26-11/27) and Closed Christmas Eve & Christmas Day (12/24-12/25)
Closed New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day/day after Thanksgiving, & Christmas Eve/Christmas Day
Health Protocols for customers (to abide with social distancing protocols)
- Masks MUST be worn (has to cover nose & mouth) at all times
- Staff & customers must maintain social distancing practices of 6′ when possible
- All children must remain with parents at all times
- Dressing rooms are open, but will be thoroughly sanitized before each use
Advancement Area & orders (please read)
- Email all advancement orders to email@example.com. Please include ScoutBook purchase order and list any additional needed items in body of email
- If prefer to use online jotform ordering, click the link: https://bit.ly/BSAOrderForm
- Once order is filled, we will call/email you for pickup information.
****PLEASE NOTE: the advancement area is blocked off to customers. We do not have the ability to keep the area sanitized, nor is social distancing available.*****
We are inside the Alamo Area Council service center; located at 2226 NW Military Hwy, San Antonio, TX 78213
Please note: gps devices place our location further south on NW Military; we are at the intersection of NW Military & Lockhill Selma (across the street from Jack in the Box). Look for our tin roof and our campgrounds to the side/ behind our building.
Camping 101 Sale 10/12/20-10/24/20
Want great current and past information on all things Scouting??
CubHub Blog – great information Cubs and their families
What is the Boys’ Life mini-mag? It’s all you need to know about joining Cub Scouting and subscribing to the best youth magazine — for boys and girls.