contact info: (210) 341-8611 x 2
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Closed New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day/day after Thanksgiving, & Christmas Eve/Christmas Day
Health Protocols for customers (to abide with social distancing protocols)
- Masks MUST be worn (has to cover nose & mouth) at all times
- Staff & customers must maintain social distancing practices of 6′ when possible
- All children must remain with parents at all times
- Dressing rooms are open, but will be thoroughly sanitized before each use
Advancement Area & orders (please read)
- Email all advancement orders to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ScoutBook purchase order and list any additional needed items in body of email
- If prefer to use online jotform ordering, click the link: https://bit.ly/BSAOrderForm
- Once order is filled, we will call/email you for pickup information.
****PLEASE NOTE: the advancement area is blocked off to customers due to covid protocols. We do not have the ability to keep the area sanitized, nor is social distancing available.*****
We are inside the Alamo Area Council service center; located at 2226 NW Military Hwy, San Antonio, TX 78213
Please note: gps devices place our location further south on NW Military; we are at the intersection of NW Military & Lockhill Selma (in the corner lot). Look for our tin roof and our campgrounds to the side/behind our building.
Want great current and past information on all things Scouting??
CubHub Blog – great information Cubs and their families
What is the Boys’ Life mini-mag? It’s all you need to know about joining Cub Scouting and subscribing to the best youth magazine — for boys and girls.
All Things Pinewood Derby
|Looking for some quick tips on building your best car or some inspiration on making sure your car stands out from the crowd? Check out our Pinewood Derby hub where we’ve compiled everything from our favorite gear to expert advice and games.|