San Antonio League of Scouting Alumni
Remember your Scouting experience?
Remember the fun you had, the lessons you learned, and the friends you made?
We want to hear about your experiences!!
The Alamo Area Council launched our local Alumni Association (SALSA) in the Fall of 2015. SALSA welcomes EVERYONE positively and personally impacted by the Boy Scouts of America — and we especially want to hear from former Scouts, their family members, and Scout leaders. Your experiences are examples of our history and the impact we have on the future.
Please click the Join Now button to REMEMBER…REKINDLE…RECONNECT…REINVEST…
Joining is easy, free, and the form should only take just a few minutes of your time to complete.
Feel free to connect with our local Alumni Team anytime at Alumni@AlamoAreaBSA.org.
We look forward to meeting you along the joyous walk down memory lane!
- Ghost – Free – SALSA waterproof sticker
- Hatch – $35 – Luggage tag w/ SALSA emblem
- Cayenne – $75 – Council strip – Once a Scout, Always a Scout
- Jalapeno – $150 – Beverage coasters w/ SALSA emblem
- Carolina Reaper – $250 – Pint beverage glasses – set of 4 w/ SALSA logo
- Habanero – $500 – Embroidered Nike golf polo w/ SALSA logo
SALSA COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Dr. John Thomas, SALSA Chairman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renee Greer,email@example.com
- Bo Jackson, Service Committee Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Lynch, Awards Committee Chair, email@example.com
- Mike Snell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Moore, Membership Committee Chair, email@example.com
- Mike Crownover Jr., NESA Committee Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debbie Carson, email@example.com
- Aaron Elizondo, Council Staff Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org