- National Boy Scouts of America website
- Alamo Area Council website
- The Spark (Archives)
- National Order of the Arrow website
- Southern Region Order of the Arrow website
- Section SR-3 Order of the Arrow website
- JumpStart Website for new Arrowmen
Awards Nominations and Forms
- OA – James E West Nomination – The James E. West Fellowship Award is a national recognition for individuals who contribute $1,000 or more in cash or securities to their local council endowment trust fund. This contribution is in addition to and does not diminish or replace, the donor’s annual gift to the council’s Sustaining Membership Enrollment or Friends of Scouting Campaign. Aina Topa Hutsi awards the James E. West Fellowship to two or more members each year.
- OA FOUNDERS AWARD petition – The Founder’s Award recognizes Arrowmen who have given outstanding service to their lodge. The award is reserved for an Arrowman who demonstrates that he or she personifies the spirit of selfless service, as advocated by founder E. Urner Goodman and cofounder Carroll A. Edson.
- Vigil Nomination – The Vigil Honor is the highest honor that the Order of the Arrow can bestow upon its members for service to lodge, council, and Scouting. Membership cannot be won by a person’s conscious endeavors.
Brotherhood Guides and Forms
- Brotherhood Application – Enter in your personal information and bring to your Brotherhood Review.
- Brotherhood Study Guide – Study materials to help you review.
- Brotherhood Ceremony List – For use by the Brotherhood committee to report those who have completed the Brotherhood Honor.
Unit Elections Forms and Inductions Information
- YOUTH UNIT ELECTION REPORT (updated 5/15/2019) – Unit is to prepare this report and SUBMIT to the Lodge in advance of the election. Print out Pages 1 & 2 and give them to the Election Team when they arrive.
- OVER 20 NOMINEES – If the unit has over 20 nominated scouts, they should use this preparation form.
- ADULT RECOMMENDATION FORM (updated 5/15/2019) – Unit is to prepare this report for each Adult recommended in advance of the Unit Election. Print out a copy of each Adult form, have them signed and ready to present to the Election Team for inspection and review.
- 2019 Induction Info – Information the Elected candidates will need to know.
Lodge Rules and Unconsolidated Policies
- Lodge Rules and Operations(6-22-2018) – According to the Order of the Arrow Guide to Officers and Advisers, “Each lodge should develop and formally approve a written set of lodge rules to govern its operations. These rules should be reviewed annually and should cover topics like insignia, officers and advisers, officer election and replacement, meetings, activities, and dues”
- Lodge Reimbursement Form – The form and reimbursement policy are only applicable to the Aina Topa Hutsi Lodge per National Financial Policy.
- ATH Reimbursement Policy – The form and reimbursement policy are only applicable to the Aina Topa Hutsi Lodge per National Financial Policy.
- Lodgemaster – http://lodgemaster.oa-bsa.org
- Getting Started with Lodgemaster – https://docs.oa-bsa.org/display/OALMLC4/Getting+Started
- Annual Health And Medical Record
- Lodge Officer Application Form
- Request a Visit from the Chapter or Lodge