- Initial Unit / Show & Sell Order DUE online August 1st, 6:00 PM
- August 13th-15th – Initial Show & Sell order pick-up, Popcorn Pantry
- August 20th-21st – Show & Sell distribution continues, Popcorn Pantry
- Additional product may be checked out once 50% of the commission due to Council on checked out product has been paid.
- It is possible this payment could be credited through credit card sales.
- Limited returns end Saturday, October 3rd at NOON
- limited to 10% (retail value) of checked-out stock
- Returned product must be in SELLABLE condition.
- Returned product will be sanitized and will sit in quarantine for 48 hours before being redistributed.
- Product damaged by the Unit will not be accepted.*
- The Trail’s End Popcorn System features a Return to Council function.
- You will receive a receipt for your returns. KEEP a copy for your records.
- Upon receipt and confirmation of product count, a Council representative will approve the return and the Unit’s invoice will be automatically adjusted.
- Unit to Unit transfers of popcorn do not count as a return.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER NOON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3rd.
- Product remaining in Unit possession after the official sale dates may continue to be sold or used for local Military Donations.
Don’t forget: Earn an additional 2% commission for no returns OR increased sales over 2019 sale.
*Should you find damaged product when you open a Trail’s End box submit a damaged popcorn report.