- Initial Unit / Show & Sell Order DUE online August 6th 10:59 PM
- August 22nd – 24th – Initial Show & Sell order pick-up, Popcorn Pantry
- Additional product may be checked out once 50% of the commission due to Council on checked out product has been paid.
- It is possible this payment could be credited through credit card sales.
- Unlimited returns until Friday, September 27th at 9 PM
- Beginning Wednesday, October 2nd all returns are limited to 10% (retail value) of checked-out stock after September 27th.
- Limited returns end Friday, October 11TH at 9 PM
- Returned product must be in SELLABLE condition.
- Product damaged by the Unit will not be accepted.*
- The Trail’s End Popcorn System features a Return to Council function.
- You will receive a receipt for your returns. KEEP a copy for your records.
- Upon receipt and confirmation of product count, a Council representative will approve the return and the Unit’s invoice will be automatically adjusted.
- Unit to Unit transfers of popcorn do not count as a return.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 9 PM FRIDAY, OCTOBER 11TH.
- Product remaining in Unit possession after the official sale dates may continue to be sold or used for local Military Donations.
Don’t forget: Earn an additional 2% commission for no returns OR increased sales over 2018 sale.
*Should you find damaged product when you open a Trail’s End box submit a damaged popcorn report.